The LPD8 Wireless pad controller addresses the needs of mobile musicians everywhere by bringing Bluetooth MIDI functionality and battery-operated capability to a feature-rich pad controller weighing in at only one pound.
The LPD8's six UI buttons and eight assignable slim-design pots deliver a truly versatile range of performance and control options. The newly added Full Level button guarantees your pad performances are loud, clear and at an equal velocity, when even volume is a must. The LPD8 Wireless also has a Note Repeat button, perfect for the dance music performer who loves creating build-ups before the drop. Artists can use the NR Config button to control and fine tune Swing and Time Division parameters.
Another advantage of going cord-free: No more accidentally disconnecting the USB connection or tripping over power cables in the middle of a performance.
Paired with Akai Professional's new LPK25 Wireless Bluetooth MIDI-enabled keyboard (sold separately), these two controllers form an outstanding combo of wireless musical portability. The musical possibilities for mobile producers and performers are virtually unlimited.
• MIDI over Bluetooth to iOS, Mac OS X and Windows
• USB MIDI, works with virtually any music software or DAW
• 8 backlit velocity-sensitive drum pads to send note or program changes
• 8 assignable knobs for controlling virtually any parameter
• 4 programmable memory banks
• Editing software for Mac and PC included
• USB bus or battery powered (3 AA, not included)
• Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC, no driver required
Dimensions (in inches): 12.4" x 4.3" x 1.3"
Weight: 1.0 lbs (0.45 kg)
• USB Connection - Mac OS X 10.9 or later, iOS 8.0 or later and Camera Connection Kit (Sold Separately)
• Bluetooth - Max OS X 10.10 or later with Bluetooth 4.0, iOS 9.0 or later with Bluetooth 4.0
• USB Connection Only
• Windows 7 or Later