Bass Drum microphone for kick drum, deep brass and bass amp miking
The Perception P2 high-performance dynamic bass microphone delivers a profound, high-energy low end for use on kick drums, trombones and bass amps. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces feedback and crosstalk coming from other instruments behind the microphone.
The Perception P2 comes in a rugged, all-metal housing to withstand tough on-the-road conditions. An integrated stand adapter makes the microphone very easy to use. The package also includes a carrying case for safe transport and storage.
• Powerful sound with profound bass range especially tuned for low-pitched instruments
• High-performance capsule withstands extreme sound pressure levels
• Built-in hum compensation coil rejects EMC noise for the cleanest sound
• Rugged wire-mesh cap and sturdy die-cast metal body withstand tough day-to-day stage use
• Integrated stand adapter for easy mounting on mic stands
Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 to 16000 Hz
Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
Electrical impedance: 400 Ohms
Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
Polar Pattern: cardioid
Type: Balanced XLR
Dimensions (L x H x Dia): 130 x 132 x 60 mm
Weight: 400 g