Rackmount percussion module with onboard sound storage, 8 dual-zone trigger inputs and true hi-hat and kick pedal inputs, and full compatibility with all MIDI equipped pads, triggers, sequencers, and instruments.
Unlimited Sounds; Endless Enjoyment
SampleRack is the open-ended percussion module for the modern player. In a streamlined single rack-space module, SampleRack delivers hundreds of professionally recorded in-demand soundsand you can easily add more. And accessing the sounds couldn't be easier. SampleRack offers an expansive array of trigger inputs, plus full compatibility with all MIDI equipped pads, triggers, sequencers, and instruments. The backlit LCD panel and minimal controls combine to deliver an uncluttered appearance and intuitive access to all parameters. So whether you are looking to add a newpercussion sound source to your studio, enhance your live rig, or upgrade the brains of your current digital drumset, SampleRack is your one-stop solution.
Unlimited Sound Potential
With SampleRack, there's no limit to your sonic creativity. Built-in are over 200 carefully-crafted drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds - each created by the professional Alesis sound design team. Sounds are arranged into ten preset drum kits for instant access during performance. Plus, each sound offers individual access to key parameters such as pitch, panning, and reverb for customized control. And when that next must-have sound comes around, you can even use an SD card (up to 32GB, not included) to store an additional 512 sounds and 20 custom kits.
Plug n Play Integration
For the performing pad player, SampleRack is equipped with eight dual-zone 1/4" trigger inputs. In addition, there are specialized Kick Drum and Hi-Hat pedal inputs. The Kick Drum pedal jack provides both switch and trigger options; the Hi-Hat pedal jack can be set for either switch or variable operation. All of the internal sounds can be accessed via MIDI for maximum versatility. Equipped with a standard USB port, SampleRack offers convenient single-cable connectivity with your computer. Standard 1/4" outputs provide a direct connection to an amplifier, sound system, audio interface, or recording setup. The headphone output allows for hours of uninterrupted private practice, or for isolated on-stage monitoring, and even features a dedicated volume control. As an added bonus, SampleRack includes a stereo aux inputwith level controlso you can play along to your smartphone or MP3 player, rehearse the set list, or jam to your favorite tunes.
• 8 dual-zone 1/4" trigger inputs
• Kick Pedal input; selectable switch or trigger mode
• Hi-Hat pedal input; selectable switch or variable mode
• 200+ built-in drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
• 10 ready-to-play drum kits
• Add new sounds via SD/SDHC Card (SD Card not included)
• Save up to 512 sounds and 20 kits per 32GB SD card
• LCD display and software utility for complete control
• MIDI In and Out ports
• USB port for computer connectivity
• 1/4" stereo outputs (L, R)
• 1/4" headphone output with volume control
• 1/8" stereo aux input with level control
• System footswitch jack
• Power: 9V DC, 500mA, center-positive
• Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 19.2" x 6.2" x 1.75"; 488 mm x 157 mm x 44.5 mm
• Weight: 4 lbs; 1.8 kg
• SD Card Specs: Supports SD/SDHC cards up to 32 GB with a FAT32 file system
• Supported File Type: 16-bit, mono or stereo .WAV files with a sample rate of 48K, 44.1K, 32K, 22.05K, or 11.025K.
PC: Windows 7, Windows 8
Mac: OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
Available USB Port
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual