DrumBrute is a 100% analog drum machine and sequencer created with performance and in-depth sound editing at its heart. Providing 17 distinct, fully analog drum and percussion instruments with an intuitive sequencer, massive connectivity, a two-mode Steiner-Parker filter, and dynamic performance controls, DrumBrute will take your beat production to the next level.
Create energetic and exciting drum beats with a single, user-friendly device. Bridging the gap between inspiration and technology, DrumBrute offers punchy analog drum sounds, advanced 64 step / 64 pattern sequencing possibilities and ultra-effective performance controls.
The on-board Steiner Parker output filter offers high-pass and low-pass modes and features a complete bypass when not in use. There are four sync options (Internal, USB, MIDI, Clock) and four different clock formats allowing the machine to sync up with a variety of analog and vintage gear.
• 17 pure analog drum sounds
- Kick 1, kick 2, snare, clap, hi-hat 1, hi-hat 2, conga hi, conga low, tom hi, tom low, maracas, rimshot, clave, tambourine, cymbal, reverse cymbal, zap.
- Wide-range controls allow for many new and unique sounds.
- 2 different flavors of kick drums
- Arturia's unique analog Reverse Cymbal
• 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
• Separate accent per drum
• Song mode for chaining patterns
• Pattern effects
- Swing that can be global or per instrument
- Randomness per instrument for generating variations.
- Pattern Looper for beat repeat functions
• Steiner Parker output filter with bypass
• Multiple sync options
- 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, DIN48
• USB MIDI interface
• Individual audio outputs
• Headphone output with both 3.5mm and 1/4 jacks
• Create polyrhythms
- Each drum track can be a separate length
Sounds: 17 pure analog drum sounds
Sequencer: 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
- USB I/O, type B
- MIDI I/O
- Clock & DIN sync I/O
- 12 x 1/8" individual drum outs
- 1/4" mix out
- 1/4" and 3.5mm headphones
Power: 12V DC input power
Dimensions: 16.46 x 10.87 x 1.58 inches (418 x 276 x 40mm)
Weight: 5.69 lbs. (2.58 Kg)