MiniBrute 2S stays true to the raw sound-shaping power of the iconic original, while adding thrilling new features and possibilities.
Combining the best elements of an analog synthesizer with an intuitive step-sequencer and exciting semi-modular architecture, MiniBrute 2S was made to inspire. Its parameters are clearly laid out and create sound that's packed with personality and attitude. Its multi-pattern, triple-layer, 64-step sequencer offers exciting new ways of creating music, but takes the pain out of pattern programming. A serious standalone synth, MiniBrute 2S can also be augmented by using its expanded patchbay, and become the center of your modular system. Hook it up to a RackBrute and keep your whole collection in a stylish, robust Eurorack ecosystem.
MiniBrute 2S introduces a new way to play, and fresh sequencing possibilities that are guaranteed to fuel your creativity.
By replacing the traditional keyboard interface of the MiniBrute 2S, Arturia's designers were able to incorporate a powerful, intuitive sequencer section into the synth. Featuring up to 64 steps, 3 layers of depth, and fast, simple, effective sequence generation, MiniBrute 2S gives you synth-sequencing control like no other.
Record up to 64 steps of melody with the main sequencer, and add 2 extra layers of synth parameter control with multiple modes, all editable in real-time as you perform. Involve your whole Eurorack setup by connecting the modular ins and outs, and find new ways to experiment and discover. Save your favorite patterns, and chain them together to create whole tracks. MiniBrute 2S also features an arpeggiator with multiple modes for when you want to experiment creating fluid chord progressions, and tap tempo, a metronome, and rock-solid sync so you always stay in the groove.
- MiniBrute 2S unit
- Power cord
- Perfectly realized right down to the smallest detail, MiniBrute 2S also includes
- 8 patch cables
- a "Cook Book" jam-packed full of superb sonic recipes for you to try out, put together by some of the most illustrious synth-chefs around.
- VCO 1 - , Pulse and Triangle waves with unique modifiers and direct FM control. Ultra Saw makes for huge sounds, Metalizer adds complex harmonics to the triangle wave. FM generates rich tones.
- VCO 2 - Selectable waveform between sine, saw and square. Multiple tuning modes for fine, coarse or LFO operation.
- Oscillator Mixer allows for mixing the levels of the individual waveforms of the oscillator 1 and 2, the noise generator and the external inputs.
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter - Beefy filter with Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, and Notch modes. Resonance can be pushed into self oscillation.
- 4-Stage ADSR Type Envelope generator
- The Brute Factor can add subtle drive effects to full blown intermodulation havoc.
- AD Envelope - This modulator can generate AD, AHR or loopable envelopes. Its Attack and Decay times are CV-controllable, too.
- Patchbay - 48 CV inputs and outputs to control many elements of the synthesizer and sequencer. Some utility modules provide extended possibilities.
- Two LFOs - Both LFO supply 6 waveforms and can run in sync to the Sequencer. Very fast rates can be obtained.
- 3-track, 64-step sequencer - The sequencer controls Pitch, Gate, Velocity and Pressure. Use Seq 2 or Seq 3 to generate other types of signals : Gates, CV, Pitch, LFOs, Envelopes. Real-time and step editing are available.
- Pads and Encoders - 16 Pressure and Velocity sensitive pads can be used as a keyboard or to enter steps in the sequence. Encoders are used to edit the values for each step.
- 64 pattern memories are available, organized in four banks. Create a chain of patterns to build longer patterns or even full songs.
- Sync - Synchronize to external MIDI, USB or analog clock.
- Arp/Loop - Generate arpeggios on the keys or loop a portion of the sequence. Everything stays in sync when you exit the loop, perfect for performance.
- Audio In/Out - Line and headphones outputs.
- MIDI In/Out - Connect and sync MiniBrute to any DAW or hardware MIDI equipment.
- USB In/Out - Control MiniBrute from your DAW or use it as a master keyboard
Size & weight
Instrument size : 19 x 11 x 2.2 inches (484 x 277 x 56mm)
Instrument weight : 7.7 lbs. (3.5 Kg)