MiniBrute 2 is an analog beast with attitude, featuring enhanced synth power, impressive performance controls, and an extended CV gate modulation patch bay that lets you splice its DNA and change its structure on the fly.
Maybe you'll want to enjoy MiniBrute 2 as the musician's best friend it is; enjoying its devoted attention, safe in the privacy of your studio, and at the center of your creative setup. Maybe you'll want to share its awesome tricks and sonic prowess on stage, with an audience. Whatever you have planned for this incredible synthesizer, it won't let you down.
Sporting a high quality, aftertouch-enhanced 25-key keyboard, an inspiring arpeggiator, and a smart and effective sequencer. The way you perform is up to you. Will you focus on the musical performance, set up sequences and arpeggios, losing yourself in the real-time tweaking of the sound parameters, or create hybrid sounds with modular synths (5U, westcoast and Eurorack)?
One thing's for certain: once you get your hands on this beast, you'll never want to take them off.
- MiniBrute 2 unit
- Power cord
- Perfectly realized right down to the smallest detail, MiniBrute 2 also includes
- 8 patch cables
- A "Cook Book" jam-packed full of superb sonic recipes for you to try out, put together by some of the most illustrious synth-chefs around.
• Analog Synthesizer
• 2 Analog VCO's:
-VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing)
-VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges).
• VCO 2 > 1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
• White Noise Generator
• External Audio In
• Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave): Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
• 2 LFO's with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
• 1 ADSR envelope
• 1 AD envelope
-Trig, Gate modes
-One shot or Loop
-Attack and Decay times CV controllable
• 48-point CV and Gate patchbay
-Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer
-Utility modules: inverter, attenuators, VCA
• 25-key velocity and pressure sensitive keyboard
• Arpeggiator types : Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down modes
• Sequencer mode:
-8 step-sequences with Rest, Tie and Legato note entry
-Each sequence can have up to 64 steps
• MIDI and USB I/O
Size & weight
Instrument size : 19 x 13.2 x 2.3 inches (484 x 336 x 58mm)
Instrument weight : 10.6 lbs. (4.8 Kg)