The GT-1000 is BOSS's most advanced amp/effects processor to date, built for no-compromise audio performance. To start, it's the first-ever guitar multi-effects unit with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout. There's an all-new DSP engine as well, specially designed for music applications and featuring over three times the power of previous generations.
This immense processing muscle unlocks far greater sonic detail than ever before possible, making it quick and easy to get the sounds you're after without endless parameter tweaks and microscopic EQ adjustments. If you've shied away from other amp/effects processors because theyre hard to dial in and missing that "real deal" vibe, the GT-1000 is sure to change your mind.
At its core, the GT-1000 harnesses BOSS's breakthrough AIRD technology for previously unattained musical power. Based on the comprehensive Tube Logic concept behind the renowned Katana, Waza, and Blues Cube amplifiers, AIRD takes the amp processor to a new level of performance, flexibility, and practical usability.
Highly Musical Guitar Amplifiers, Crafted with AIRD
The GT-1000 is loaded with immensely expressive guitar amplifiers, all meticulously crafted with AIRD. In contrast to traditional modeling methods, AIRD reproduces the complex internal component interactions of tube amps in every way, from guitar input to speaker output and everything in-between. The result is a complete interactive system that's a living, breathing instrument, just like your favourite high-end tube amp.
The GT-1000 features a wide range of BOSS original amplifiers suitable for all guitar styles, from super-clean to ultra-heavy. A number of amp types employ Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) technology for dynamic, nuanced tone that reaches beyond the capabilities of analog designs. Classic tube amps throughout history are included as well, from coveted vintage combos to modern high-gain heads. Two amps can be used at once in a single patch, so you're able to switch between two sounds, blend amps for complex tones, or achieve big, expansive sound in stereo setups.
As you'd expect from a flagship BOSS processor, the GT-1000 is loaded with all types of outstanding effects, from overdrives and distortions to specialty effects like Slicer, Slow Gear, and a host of others. Many selections harness BOSS's MDP tech, which intelligently adapts to your dynamics and playing register to achieve the perfect sound. Advanced algorithms from the renowned DD-500 Digital Delay, MD-500 Modulation, and RV-500 Reverb pedals are included too, along with sophisticated Acoustic Resonance processing inherited from the AD-10 pedal for acoustic/electric guitar.
Intensive Performance Control
With its ten footswitches and expression pedal with toe switch, the GT-1000 gives you comprehensive creative control on stage and in the studio. And if you're a power user, there's support for additional control via external switches, pedals, MIDI, and USB.
USB Audio/MIDI and Wireless Editing via Bluetooth
The GT-1000 is equipped with onboard Bluetootha first for a pro-level amp/effects processorallowing you to wirelessly manage sounds from the dedicated BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android. Whether at home, in rehearsal, or on stage, you can comfortably tweak the GT-1000 from your device without having to bend over and edit via the hardware. Its even possible to record a riff with the GT-1000s built-in looper, and then roam the venue and adjust tones from the audience position!
- Flagship guitar amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSSs acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard effects, including BOSS MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay/reverb carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colours
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- 1/4-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output Select settings; loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing from iOS and Android mobile devices
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
AD Conversion: 32 bits + AF method
*AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters.
DA Conversion: 32 bits
Effects: 116 types
Patches: 250 (User) + 250 (Preset)
Phrase Loop: 38 sec. (MONO); 19 sec. (STEREO)
Tuner Internal Detection: +/-0.1 cent
Nominal Input Level: -10 dBu
Maximum Input Level:
• INPUT: +18 dBu
• RETURN1: +8 dBu
• RETURN2: +8 dBu
Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
Nominal Output Level
• MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R), PHONES, SEND1, SEND2: -10 dBu
• SUB OUTPUT (L, R): +4 dBu
• MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 1 k ohm
• SUB OUTPUT (L, R): 600 ohms
• PHONES: 20 ohms
• SEND1: 1 k ohm
• SEND2: 1 k ohm
Recommended Load Impedance
• MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 10 k ohms or greater
• SUB OUTPUT (L, R): 600 ohms or greater
• PHONES: 44 ohms or greater
• SEND1: 10 k ohms or greater
• SEND2: 10 k ohms or greater
• DOWN switch, UP switch CTL1--3 switches, 1--5 switches, POWER switch
• EFFECT button, MENU button, EXIT button, WRITE button, PAGE button
• 1--6 knobs, OUTPUT LEVEL knob
• Expression pedal
Display: Graphic LCD (512 x 160 dots, backlit LCD)
• INPUT jack, MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks, SEND1 jack, RETURN1 jack, SEND2 jack, RETURN2 jack: 1/4-inch phone type
• SUB OUTPUT (L, R) connectors: XLR type
• PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
• CTL4, 5/EXP2 jack, CTL6, 7/EXP3 jack, AMP CTL1, 2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
• USB COMPUTER port: USB B type
• DC IN jack
• MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
Power Supply: AC adaptor
Current Draw: 1.2 A
Accessories: AC Adaptor, Owner's manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Size and Weight
Dimensions (W x D x H): 462 x 248 x 70 mm (18-3/16 x 9-13/16 x 2-13/16 inches
Maximum height: 95 mm (3-3/4 inches)
Weight: 3.6 kg (7 lbs 15 oz)