- The LP-380 is a digital piano that's designed with a style to match your interior decor. Merely 26 cm in depth, it's slim enough to fit anywhere. The wooden key cover is flat on top, allowing the instrument to blend elegantly into your room when you're not playing it.
Keeping safety in mind, the cover uses a soft landing mechanism to ensure that it closes gently.
The slim and stylish chassis projects a sense of stability. The RH3 keyboard, three pedals, and large-diameter speakers ensure a superb piano-playing experience and rich piano sound.
Rich Piano Sounds That You'll Enjoy Playing
In order to reproduce the playing feel of an acoustic piano as closely as possible, the sound switches between four piano samples according to your playing dynamics. From subtle touches to powerful crescendos, the sound will respond realistically to your playing. In particular, the Classic Piano and Grand Piano sounds realistically reproduce the damper resonances that occur when you hold down the damper pedal of an acoustic piano, making the overall sound of the piano even more pleasant and enjoyable to play.
Authentic Vintage Electric Piano Sounds
As a musical instrument manufacturer, Korg has placed particular emphasis on the electric piano sounds. They not only reproduce the way that the tone responds to your touch, but they also reproduce the subtle noises that occur when you release a key. Six varieties are provided, covering the sounds widely used in pop music of the '60s and '70s, as well as some of the tones that are highly regarded in soul music.
30 High-Quality Sounds
Starting with piano and electric piano, there are a total of thirty expressive and high-quality sounds built in. There's also a Layer Mode that lets you play two sounds together, and a Partner Mode that divides the keyboard into left and right regions so that two people can play the same range of pitches at the same time. Two headphone jacks make it convenient for two people to enjoy playing the LP-380 together. You also have a choice of nine different temperaments, supporting historically authentic performances with period instrument ensembles.
There are three effects: brilliance adjusts the brightness of the tone, reverb simulates the natural ambience (reverberation) of a concert hall, and chorus adds spaciousness.
• Slim and stylish design
• High-quality musical instrument produced by expert craftsman in Kyoto, Japan
• Rich, dynamic acoustic piano sounds that are enjoyable to play
• High-output amp section produces plenty of volume
• RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) keyboard
• Reduced chassis, package size, and weight
• Three-pedal design with half-damper support