RODE's AI-1 Audio Interface is stacked with incredible technology to ensure recording on your computer is easy, versatile and sounds superb. The Complete Studio Kit comes with the AI-1, RODE's peerless NT1 large diaphragm condenser microphone, a shock mount and all cables. Let's get started.
AI-1 Audio Interface
The AI-1's single input is a Neutrik Combo Jack, which takes both a 3-pole XLR (common to most microphones) and a quarter-inch jack common to most electric instruments like guitar, bass et al. Layering tracks is as easy as plug in, set level and go. Not only does the AI-1 deliver crystal clear audio to your computer software, but headphones have never sounded sweeter thanks to the discrete studio-quality headphone output and level control.
• Allows zero-latency playback by enabling the direct monitoring feature
• Playback via headphones/speakers with the high quality discrete headphone amplifier
• 48V Phantom Power
• Class compliant - no need to install any drivers
• High quality Neutrik combo jack input
• Discrete Class-A preamp
NT-1 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The NT1 is a revolutionary 1" diaphragm condenser microphone from Rode. It has been developed with a focus on detailed midrange response, coupled with silky smooth high frequencies, and warm, round, bass reproduction to make the NT1 an absolute standout in its class.
• Large 1" condenser capsule with gold-plated membrane
• Cardioid polar pattern
• Internal Rycote Lyre based capsule shock mounting system
• Ultra-low noise, self noise of only 4.5dB (A)
• State-of-the-art surface mount electronics