THE SMALLEST JAZZ CHORUS EVER, DESIGNED FOR WIRELESS AUDIO
ThThe Jazz Chorus rechargeable Bluetooth audio speaker inherits the characteristic design and sound concept of the transparent stereo JC Clean along with unconventionally high specs for Bluetooth speakers such as the three-band EQ. The JC-01 also features a size-defying deep bass sound and a hands-free talk function. Enjoy listening to music with a genuine Jazz Chorus anytime and anywhere.
• Bluetooth connection and built-in rechargeable battery
• Clear, high-definition sound field gives one the sensation of listening to JC series products
• Outstanding tonal adjustability with a three-band EQ
• Inherited traditional design of the Roland JC series
• Hands-free talking capability with built-in microphone
• Audio In jack enables creative audio mixing with Bluetooth playback
Speakers: 5 cm (2 inches) x 2, Passive radiator
AUDIO IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type (*1)
5 V (DC IN) port: USB micro-B type
*1: This product is not designed to connect a guitar directly.
Bluetooth technology: Bluetooth Ver 3.0
Transmitting Power: Specification Power Class 2 (Line of sight range 10 m (30 ft))
Profile Support: A2DP, HFP
Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
Power Supply: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery, Supplied from the 5 V (DC IN) port
Current Draw: Max. 1.8 A
Continuous playback time using the battery: Approx. 7 hours (Audio playback of the Bluetooth connection)
*These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Leaflet "Attaching the Ferrite Core"
Micro USB cable for charging (*2)
Ferrite core x 2
*2: Use a standard USB AC adaptor (5 V/over 1.8 A) for charging.
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Width: 187 mm (7-3/8 inches)
Depth: 69 mm (2-3/4 inches)
Height: 97 mm (3-7/8 inches)
Weight: 650 g (1 lb 7 oz.)