The J-45 is one of Gibson’s best-selling acoustics of all time. Nicknamed “The Workhorse” and first introduced in 1942, this popular acoustic is now the icon of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line.
Out of stock
- 100% American-made, handcrafted quality Gibson construction throughout
- Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides
- Dovetail neck-to-body joint, hand-fitted and secured with hide glue
- Rosewood fingerboard with rolled edges and MOP dot inlay
- Radiused top and back body design
- LR Baggs Element active acoustic pickup system