The GLXD24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the Handheld wireless systems family.
Includes GLXD4 receiver, GLX2/SM58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, rechargeable battery, USB cable, carrying case, and user guide.
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
- Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions
- Operating range:
• Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions
• Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
- Rugged and reliable Shure construction
- Legendary Shure microphones options featuring an integrated microphone capsule design
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band)
- Revolutionary intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open group and channel frequencies
- Bi-directional communication link automatically enables the transmitter to follow any frequency change on the receiver
- Continuous interference monitoring automatically and seamlessly switches to backup frequencies if needed, without performance interruption
Custom Shure rechargeable lithium-ion batteries replace up to 2,500 alkaline batteries and deliver:
- Up to 10,000 hours of use per battery
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use
- 3-Hour charge = up to 16 hours use
- 1-Hour charge = up to 6 hours use
- 30-Minute charge = up to 3 hours use
- 15-Minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use