The TASCAM DP-24SD - A Complete Digital Studio
The DP-24SD Digital Portastudio is a 24-track workstation, allowing eight tracks of simultaneous recording. The built-in mixer includes everything you need for a professional-sounding mix, from EQ and reverb to amp simulation and multi-band mastering effects. The Digital Portastudio series creates finished productions without the need for a computer, instead using a simple-to-use control surface to keep you creative.
For clear display of your mix, the DP-24SD has a large color LCD displaying tracks, meters, and effects parameters. A set of 12 encoders control EQ, effects sends, and panning. Built-in effects include compression, guitar amp modeling, delay, reverb, with a total of 10 effects processors available during mixing.
Eight XLR mic/line inputs each provide phantom power for condenser microphones, switchable in banks of four. One input includes an instrument-level impedence switch for direct input recording of guitar or bass. Balanced monitor outputs and effects sends are also provided on the rear panel. A USB output allows tracks and mixes recorded to your SD card to be transferred to a computer for CD burning or sharing online.
For a complete music production on a desktop, there's no simpler choice than the DP-24SD.
Features at a glance:
• Simultaneous 24-track playback
• 12 mono tracks + 6 stereo tracks
• Simultaneous 8-track recording
• 16 or 24 bit, 44.1 or 48 kHz recording
• 8 XLR/TRS combo connectors
• Phantom power supplied on all inputs (INPUT A-D,E-H)
• High-impedance input available (INPUT H)
• Stereo RCA output
• 2 effect send outputs (1/4" TS jack)
• 70mW/ch headphone amplifier
• Remote connector for optional RC-3F footswitch
• INPUT A-H and each track equipped with 3-band EQ
• Automatic punch in/out
• Various edit functions (COPY INSERT, COPY PASTE, MOVE INSERT, MOVE PASTE, OPEN, CUT, SILENCE, CLONE TRACK, CLEAN OUT)
• Undo and Redo function with Undo history
• Dynamics effects for input (Limiter, Compressor, Noise Suppressor, Exciter)
• Guitar effects (Amp Simulator, Reverb, Compressor, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser)
• Mix-down effects (Reverb, Delay, Stereo Chorus)
• Mastering Effects (Multi-band Compressor, Equalizer, Dither, Normalize)
• Track bounce function
• Virtual track (8 virtual track per one track: including use track)
• Locate mark up to 99 for one song
• File transferring via USB2.0
• Chromatic tuner
• 19 Faders
• Peak-hold function on the level meter of the LCD
• Sub-frame editing
• Dedicated AC adapter included (TASCAM GPE248-120200-Z)
• SD card included
• RoHS certified
Dimensions (W X H x D): 514mm x 100.4mm x 336.9mm / 20.2" x 4.1" x 13.4"
Weight: 6.2 kg / 13.67 l